BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 23, 2007

Ok, I did it...


I did it, I gave in, I'm officially a blogger!! I couldn't find a good reason why I needed to, but I just went on vacation with Bob and have some great pictures, and I am a kindergarten teacher and ALWAYS have the cutest stories to tell!! Now I can share them on my blog!!

Bob and I went to Vegas for a week and had sooo much fun, we can't wait to go back! And no, I didn't win a thing!! Even though it was 118 degrees, some how we managed to have the best time!! Bob was the photographer and I was the person who was always 5ft. behind Bob cause I couldn't keep up with him and the heat!! I totally suggest anyone to go there!!

I start school back in about 30 days, and believe it or not, I can't wait! I am really excited to see my kids from last year! The first year was really hard, but those sweet kiddos kept me going, I LOVE THEM!! So, this is all for now but I can't wait to be a blogger all the time!!

0 comments: