BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 14, 2008

2 more weddings!!









This weekend started with a wedding on Friday night at Delaney Vineyards in Grapevine. (no pics) It was one of my close friends that I might at my school when she did her student teaching...It was really pretty and alot of fun! I forgot my camera, but thats ok cause I wore the same dress the next night at Brandon Caddell's wedding in Abilene on Saturday! Brandon's wedding made wedding #3! It was alot of fun and Griffin looked handsome and it was fun to see all of his friends that I had to deal with and pick up from school for 2 years :(!! They always gave me trouble but it was worth the hassel, they are really great guys!! Enjoy the pics, next post, VEGAS BABY!! We leave in a week!!

2 comments:

B said...

Cute dress! Where did you get it and why have I not seen this one?

Erin said...

Hey Girl,
Michelle and Bella are doing great.
Here is the site where I got Kayden's new look. http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
Can't wait to hear all about Vegas. Can you beleive the summer is amost over...