BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

2 Showers in one day, not those kind!

My date and Johanna
Bride and Matron
The wedding cake at the night shower...I guess they want kiddos??
Elizabeth, me, and Johanna having fun!
At the morning shower
opening gifts


Today was the first day of school...I don't have pics from that because I have to have the parents consent before I post pictures! It was such a fun and exhausting day today!! I love my job, but I remember why I love my summers so much...This past weekend I went to Abilene for Johanna's 2 showers...they were lots of fun and she got some great gifts! I really enjoyed hanging out with the girls and catching up! So I should have a school post soon so you can meet my kiddos and see how cute they are!! Keep looking for school and future wedding pics from Johanna's Sept 13th wedding!! Yay to all the teachers out there on your first day!!!

1 comments:

andydawn said...

Hey girl!! You look great...It has been FOREVER since I have seen you ;) Hope all is going well!