BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Black Eyed Peas Concert!!!

LUDACRIS!!!Boom Boom Boom!!!
We ended up in a suite thanks to a great friend Melissa!! She is student teaching at my school right now!! She totally hooked us up!! Thanks Melissa!!
We were RIGHT in the middle!! Awesome seats and Awesome concert!!

Tried for a group shot!! These are my teaching buddies!!
They had some awesome sets!!

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S
Luda and Fergi in Glamorous!! She is sooo pretty!!!
My Dancing Partner!! We were sore the next day!!



Ranee on the left is almost 7 months preggers, and she still sang and danced her booty off!!
Look how close we were to all the people and the floor!!
Dancing and singing to the CD of course after the concert!!! Crazy Girls!!


We had sooooo much fun and we were sad it was over because we knew it was the end of our spring break and because it was such a great concert!! I had so much fun! Thanks Girls!!!

2 comments:

Moriah said...

I'm jealous you got to go to their concert! Loved seeing you this week. We will do it again soon, right?

Kenli Shea said...

Jealous for sure, thanks for the invite. What a friend. At least I got to see you this last week. (are you happy I posted a comment, now will you stop complaining?)