BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tummy Time and an engagement!!!

I got some good pics of these cutie doin some tummy time!! He is so good at it:)










We were helping Griff think of some ways to propose to his girlfriend for the last couple of months. My mom thought we should put HOLT some where in the mix since Griff loves him sooo much so this is what we came up with....cute huh??? After all the pics, check out the proposal video...so sweet...Good job Leigh, Mom, and myself!! SHE SAID YES BTW!!
After he proposed we all surprised them at the famous PERINIS!! All her closest friends and family were there. Thanks mom and dad for picking up the tab for everyone:)













The basket of goodies Leigh Ann and I got for her....Help her get started on the planning!!














He also got to meet both of his Great Grandmas this weekend...they loved him of course!!




Jonah's new hairdo...
And the future Mr. and Mrs. Hess!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so stinkin cute!! ESPECIALLY since that is pretty much the way Darrin proposed to me!! He put a onesie on Chandler in the hospital that said "Mommy will you please marry my daddy?" congrats to them!!! yay!

allyo said...

One of my favorite post ever! What a sweet family to be marrying into! She is so blessed to have you and Leigh Anne as future sister-in-laws...I am personally jealous!!