BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas/Frustration

Well, well...I'm sooo mad this took so long to post. My camera will NOT upload to my computer for some reason??? So I had to bring my camera to school and upload. Almost all my pics have RED eyes and werent cropped, etc...Oh well...You probably just want to look at pics anyways!! We had a great Christmas and had lots of family time!! I think you can tell who was the most popular this Christmas...its alot more fun with babies (Holt) around. My mom also brought stuff to Leigh Ann's to decorate cookies with...it was ALOT of fun...Bob had never done it so he got pretty creative...He and Leigh Ann had a little battle with each other on who could decorate better...I just watched:) Over all Christmas was great and relaxing!! Above is a pic that hangs in our Bueno by our house...that's the original Taco Bueno in Abilene on South 1st...its not even there anymore...but we used to go when we were little ALL the time after skate night!! MEMORIES!!! Enjoy my random, red eye post!!!














































1 comments:

annalee said...

i didn't notice a single red-eye, just lots of fun! i'm glad you posted these pics and memories.
remember that time we got to hang out for 24 hours and my side still hurts from laughing at your entertaining self?! i loved it.