BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

NOT a fan of 2011 and Lazy Aunt:(

I don't even know where to begin...I want to say just read the title and that will explain my life right now, but I will go into detail for the readers (not sure who actually reads this??)
So here it goes...
All my pics are out of order, I have a new thing on my computer that uploads funny so just skip around with me. If you read my last post I mentioned/asked for prayers for Bob's UPS job. They ended up letting Bob go on Monday Jan. 31st because of the reck he was in! I felt like our world ended that day. Did I mention I had to go put on a big girl smile for 20 5 year olds ALL DAY!! Hardest day of my life!! The next day was a snow day, and the next, and the next, AND the next!!! OMG, did we have a lot of time to think about everything!! It was all a blessing in disguise! We had LOTS of prayer going on for Bob and I and we were soooo blessed with phone calls and emails!! Then I found out last week that my co-teacher (blended K) that I have worked with for 3 years, her program got cut from our school. She is preggo too so she had lots of emotions and tears that day. She will now be a RI (resource instructor on our campus). There are a couple of other things going on that I can't mention on blog, but just know its been a rough 2011!!! I DO NOT LIKE CHANGE!!
I have shed LOTS of tears in 2011, (11 used to be my favorite # too)!
Good news: Bob did get a NEW job, he starts this Monday!! It is with a great company (Andy's sprinkler repair), the office is about 7 miles north of our house in South lake, so the drive is GREAT!! He won't have 2 jobs anymore, great pay, etc...We have a friend at church who works at this company and had somebody quit out of no where, and they needed someone to start immediately!! WHAT A BLESSING!! I love how things come together. And as far as Mandy (co-teacher) goes, she DOES have a job and she is still at our school so it will be hard but maybe this is all a blessing too!
So, there is lots of change, but like they say, "when one door closes, another one opens!!" I will keep you updated on more changes, Bob's new job, and whatever comes our way!! Enjoy the random pics!! Not posting pics of the cutest nephew is why im a LAZY aunt BTW!! Ill work on that!!
Snow day #3!! CABIN FEVER at this point








"sleepy superman"
Thank you Uncle Bob for the coolest shirt ever
Uncle Griff playing superman
My cousin Jahna's princess Journee!! Love the headband! She is a DOLL



This is boring!!


Memaw and Journee


Me, Jahna, and Leigh Ann! It was a great day!!

4 comments:

Sarah B said...

Well, I read your blog, Laura! I was sorry to hear of Bob's situation but am so thankful for how God is providing. And as for you being a laxy aunt with nephew blog pics - you're still way ahead of me! :) I always forget to get my camera out and get pics of me WITH H! Will have to work on that. So you're doing great! Here's to your 2011 only going up from here.

The Davis Daily said...

Laura, so sorry for the rough start to the year. However, yay, for Bob so glad he was able to find a new job.
Holt has gotten so big!! He so cute. Tell LeeYan that she needs to blog.

Jen said...

Whew! Good grief! Well, it sounds as though things are settling though...and I am SO GLAD Bob got another job so quickly!

sprinkler installation said...

This is a good common sense article. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.