BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

ROCKIN SUM UP!!

















Well, I start back school tomorrow with kids, this year we didn't get a work day because the way that the calendar landed!! Oh well, I can't wait...I like to go back and hear all the things my kids got over Christmas!! It's so cute!! So I thought I would make a quick list of things that I did over break instead of tell you every little detail...that gets boring...so here I go, Have a great new year and lets count down till summer!!!

-Eating
-Football
-"I am Legend" (scariest movie ever!!)
-eating
-Lot's of shopping
-guitar hero
-football
-Stephenville Tx
-eating
-Abilene
-Main Event at least 4 times, can't get enough shuffle board!!
-MORE guitar hero ( I am REALLY good)
-Cowboys
-Juno (loved it!!)
-Shopping
-Football
-Sleep
-vacuuming with my new KONE!!
-cleaning
- and last but not least eating, football, and guitar hero...did I already mention those???
Can you tell what I did the most of????

3 comments:

Allison said...

isn't the kone awesome!?! love it! sounds like you did a lot of what i did...eating!! :)

Laura said...

Hi Laura! I am glad to know you are part of the blogging world! AND I love guitar hero! It's so hard for me but fun to play!

allyo said...

Hey Laura. I didn't know you were a blogger. No, I am not pregnant...even though it is hard to tell when I am standing next to tiny Thompson :)