BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Anniversary #2

Well today is mine and Bob's 7 Year dating anniversary!! We really don't celebrate (well we do go to dinner) or give gifts, but we do like to talk about how 7 years ago on Jan. 20th the day of winter formal for Cooper High School Bob sent me a dozen pink roses. We both had different dates, but that night after the dance we ditched our lame dates and hung out the rest of the night, and ever since then we have been together everyday!! For some reason I like this anniversary better, it reminds me of puppy love, high school, college, the best proposal, wedding planning, and then our wedding!! We have been through so many great things together and have been to so many places!! Best seven years spent!! Many, Many more to come!! Thank you Johanna for telling me that day that Bob had a crush on me!! :)

5 comments:

Kara said...

happy dating anniversary! zach and i celebrate our dating anniversary on mlk day. that is when he told me that he liked me, and we have been together ever since. i might need to blog about that...

Bonniebeewester said...

Chaz and I do the same thing! We celebrate our first date. I think it's fun to rehash that night. Ours is coming up Feb 2nd. Happy Anniversary...#2 :)

B said...

hi friend! found you!

Kelli said...

That is so cute! Glad y'all are doing well, have a great week!

Leigh Ann said...

UPDATE!