BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 2, 2008

100th Day!!





Yesterday was the 100th day (kind of.) It's really Monday, but can you imagine having a 100th day party on a Monday?? So we tricked the kids and did it Friday!! It was fun and the kids thought it was so cool!! Some of the kiddos were like, now what?? I'm like we keep counting!! I have a great class and they are so much fun if you can't tell!! Oh ya, and that sign we made, not fun!! Next year I'm buying a sign, even though it's cute, it was a pain in the butt!! But now I am confused, what do I do on Monday during Calendar?? Do I skip the days of school?? Oh well!!

6 comments:

campers said...

you are awesome!! That sign is so cool!!

B said...

Whatever FRIEND! You knew all that stuff! Your 100th day pics are SO cute! I wish we got to celebrate in 1st grade! Let's get together this weekend... shop, lunch, dinner, something! Miss you!

B said...

P.S. LOVE your pics on LeighAnn's blog... Thats why I love you!

Kat said...

I love how you're the only one sticking out your tongue in that last picture..real mature.

Leigh Ann said...

P.S. Thanks for the comment on Thomp's blog.

Sally said...

Great poster! We celebrated Bailey's 100th day not long ago, good day for a party! I wish we could have gotten together last weekend while we were in Dallas, next time for sure - we'll be back!