BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean :)



PLUS


EQUALS

HAPPY WIFE!!

Today I came home from school and our Apartment was completely spotless...I mean like dusted, vaccumed, toilets, bathtubs in both bathrooms, bed made...(wrong but that's ok!) and dishes were done!! Holy cow! There is nothing like coming home to a clean house and loving it and not haveing to touch a thing!! Bob is the best, and it makes it even better when I don't even have to ask!! Who said married life was hard?? I LOVE IT!! And I love Mr. Clean!! OOHH lala!!

4 comments:

Kelby said...

I really don't like doing that stuff, so I let my wife do it because she loves doing it so much. Plus, can anyone really make the bed like a wife can? It always looks like flat pillows in rows when I do it.
Kelby

PS I'll link you up on my blog.

Kara said...

what a nice hubbie!
by the way, you look great in that pic!

Leigh Ann said...

Mr.Clean = sexy wife...watch out! Where is the picture taken?
That was very sweet of Bob! And we are definitly sisters if we think our husbands can't make the bed right:)

Kat said...

I love that you say he made the bed wrong...I agree that there is a right way and a wrong way! It's the thought though...miss you!