BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Soccer Saturday!!




This past Saturday I had the honor to go to some of my little kinder boys soccer game...It just happened to work out that 2 were on one and 2 on the other and they played each other! It was soooo cute!! When they saw me walk up one of them ran off the field to give me a hug and the coach had to yell at him to come back...Ooops my bad!! This picture tells you exactly how much I love my job and my kids!! So lucky!! Can you tell I have no kids of my own? Let's keep it that way!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Kids really are the best thing ever.

Kenli Shea said...

That is awesome. Glad you love your job so much and glad to see they love you so much. I think it is time for a little hess to come into the world.

Cassie said...

You're such a cute teacher! Seriously...SO cute (person...not just teacher:)