BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 27, 2008

And the winner is....??
















OK, those of you who know me (or my sister) knows that we are semi-obsessed with MTV shows. One of our favorites is THE REAL WORLD!! I know there have been ALOT, some better than others, but I found out the other day that this coming up WEDNESDAY they are having a REAL WORLD awards show...There will be people there from all 19 seasons, (I am missing 5 in my line-up!) I know you guys think that I am weird, but this is the show I would sneak to watch growing up or would go to a friends house to watch it, or sneak out of the dorm and go to an older friends house to watch them!! I have seen them ALL, EVERY single episode!! I think my favorite was New Orleans and Hawaii, I am going old school on those!! My least favorite, Las Vegas (dirty) and Austin!! BLAH!! Please join me next Wednesday to support the semi-famous Real Worlders!!! I think I am officially a loser...oh well...maybe Leigh Ann won't think so!! Enjoy!!

6 comments:

campers said...

hey girl~ do you mind sending me your address? My email is alrcamp02@yahoo.com....thanks

Erin said...

girl...I'm a loser right along with you...I so loved the real world...I haven't watched it in a couple of years b/c I have moved on to Big Brother and other reality shows but I was hard core in college and for many years after...Remember Road Rules...I use to watch that too..wonder if it still comes on :0

B said...

You're right, you are a loser... JOKE!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

hey laura, ok i definitely have the wrong number for you... i called and some crazy guy picked up! call me or text me with your number. here's mine 214-603-8614.

Anonymous said...

Twin. Glad you can support the casts of The Real World. If it wasn't for the Las Vegas group, I would still be an avid watcher. I agree with you on your favs. I looked for the cast from Hawaii, but no where to be seen on your blog. Where's the love?

-ashley

Leigh Ann said...

UPDATE Saster!