BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A little Plug!

I just wanted to show off what 2 great friends of mine from school made me!! They have been making alot of these, and since I am not crafty, I just pay for them to make it for me. They make crosses, BIG letters, small, mixed, and in whatever scrapbooking paper you want!! I will have a picture of where I put this in my house later this week!! One of the girls who makes these is on my blogger friends links...Her name is Erin...you should see all the cute stuff in her house...If you like what you see or think of something you want, let me know and we can see if they can make it!! I also have another picture of a letter, but I am giving it to a fellow blogger friend, and I don't want her to peek!! Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey laura, are you getting my texts? here's my number in case you aren't. give me a shout soon. 214-603-8614.

campers said...

love, love, love my C

Leigh Ann said...

UPDATE!!!