BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 10, 2008

2 Birthdays...letters...and randomness??? I think?

Bob's 26th and Jason's 30thth! Happy Birthday!
Of course these are out of order...Oh well
This is the lovely picture of me and my dad...turned out pretty good huh? This is for you dad!!
Me and Cousin Mal!! Love her!

This is the GIANT "W" that my teacher friends made for my kitchen!!




This is the GIANT "C" that they made for baby Caden and Thompson!! I think she liked it!! SO CUTE!! I'm Jealous, of the "C" that is!!



This is the "Laugh" they made for my living room....soooooo cute!! Bob "laughs" every time he walks in the house...hahahaha Don't forget her link is on the right, (ERIN) and you can ask her or myself if you want her to make you something!!

I HEART Texas Star Bakery!!!




Part of Bob's gift from Leigh Ann...I hate them, can you tell?



Our gift to Jason...He loved it!



Bob and Jason's free dessert from the restaurant!!


The whole crew at the most amazing restaurant ever, McCormick and Shmicks (sp?) in North Park mall....so freaking good!!


Couple #1


Mom and Bobby


He really does love me...Leigh Ann made me do this? Surprised?


Love him!! Happy Birthday!!

Sorry for the most random blog ever...

Not Pictured: Cafe Brazil, the aquarium, shop, shop, shop, more dessert, Big Fish for dinner, rain, snow, and a very cute baby shower for one of my sister's best friends and mine kind of...it was so much fun and ALL the babies there were soooooo cute...you know who you are!! Can't wait to see Caden...What a crazy week last week..but alot of fun!!!















6 comments:

campers said...

i think that pic of you and your dad is cool! Love my C!!!! Thanks for coming! I loved that your were there!!!!

Leigh Ann said...

I added you to my blog. Happy now.

I like the picture of the cake!

Mallory Leigh said...

Yea! I made the blog! I'm glad I got to see you last weekend, even if it was for only a little while. And sorry about the picture of you and your dad...you know, it was his idea to take it in the light! ;)

Laura said...

oh my gosh! I want some of those letters! seriously soooo cute! I wonder what mine could say. hmmmm...you bet thinking of that! It was so good to see you!

Leigh Ann said...

Update, please.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.