BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Weekend!!

At Pf Changs for dinner, it's my dads new favorite!
Of course these are out of order, oh well...We invited Ernie to join us on Saturday night since she couldn't be with her family!! We did a lot of trash talking that night!!
Jason learning how to bowl on our new Wii...We took it over to Leigh's new house to play...there was a lot of competition going on that night...Bob dominated!! Oh, and Leigh is horrible at b-bal!!
Need I say more show off!! He is good at baseball and that's it...really!!!
Griffin forgot his sunglasses so he had to borrow mine so he wouldn't get a headache!! Loser!!
Griffin and Amy at dinner.
Me and Bob!! He got a really spicy meal, can you tell he was burning up??
Boom Blox champs...NOT
Secret Lovers, that's what they are!!
Do we look like we should be on the Hills since Leigh Ann gave us cool drinking glasses??? HAHA
Overall we had a great weekend. I think my dad really enjoyed fathers day, actually I know he did cause now he is at home relaxing on his new recliner we got him...lucky!! Happy Father's Day Dad!!! I think he is going to be all Wii'd out!!


2 comments:

Sally said...

Wii!! So glad we got you hooked! We just got Wii Fit and Wii Ski, they rock! HAVE FUN!!!

Tiffany said...

Hey Laura...I read your blog...just thought I'd let you know, thought I'd "come out with it"...Did Leigh Ann darken her hair? I like it! Also, you and Amy look alike in those pictures! I didn't know Griffin had a girlfriend! I LOVE my Wii!