BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 1, 2008

My 1st summer weekend!!


















This weekend was officially my first weekend of summer and it was a great start. My aunt Julie asked my dad and brother to come to Houston to help them move, and they asked me to tag along, so glad I went!! You will be able to tell by the pictures what I did all weekend!! It was sooo much fun and I am so glad that I went. Mallory my cousin also hitched a ride and surprised her mom and dad and they were so excited to see her!! Bailey is a doll and she is such a GREAT baby...I was there from Friday evening till Sunday morning and she didn't cry once!! She is such a good baby and we had so much fun with her...I will let the pictures tell you the rest!! Thank you Sally and Justin for a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Awww, what a cutie pie!! :)
So glad you all came down, come back agian soon!!

sharon said...

hey, did y'all happen to get to see bailey while you were in houston last weekend? :)