BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day weekend Fun!!









This weekend Bob and I headed over to Abilene for a relaxing no plans weekend! My dad and I did some shopping and we went to dinner with some of my friends, went to lunch with Mammy, went and saw Indiana Jones...(BLAH) did some more shopping and ate yet once again. Griffin was there but decided to fish instead of hang out with his sister!! Then this morning some of my closest girlfriends got together for a quick breakfast to catch up! Over all we had a great weekend, but now its time to get my classroom together and close another school year:(

2 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I second the Blah on Indiana Jones...Shocker on the shopping and the fishing.
Glad you had fun with your friends!

B said...

Yay for Summer!! :)