BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 8, 2008

FIELD DAY 2008

Girls just want to have fun! (yes the ribbons were my idea)
Their Reward for doing such a great job!
Bob joined us today and he was a HUGE help!
"CHEESE"
An awesome areial view! ROYGBIV
We had way too much fun!


Mrs. Martin and I
Frog race
Bowling
Boys will be boys! SO cute though
50 yard dash


Chicken Coop
Mrs. Webb's class
Sunny side up race!

LOVE THEM ALL!! What a great year we have had!!
We did have a blast today if you couldn't tell. I have the best class ever and very supportive parents this year!! I will have more pictures to come of all my GREAT gifts from teacher appreciation week!! Thanks and great job to all my fellow teacher friends out there!! We really do have the best job!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

those kids are just too cute!!!
i love that bob went out there to help, but where was his purple tye-dyed shirt?! : )

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

ROYGBIV! I laughed outloud reading that!! I'm not sure why. I guess I'm just easily amused.

Leigh Ann said...

Hellloooo....update please.