BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Graduation Fun

The girl cousins at Bev's grad party!!
Leigh Ann, mom, and me!
Look at those HOT boys!!
I guess we like yellow and black!!


These are a few pictures that we took last Sunday from my cousins graduation from Dallas Christian! It was hot and really crowded. This is the graduation you may have seen on the news about the lady who got shot at North Park! Her son is my cousins best friend. It was a bitter sweet ceremony, but a good one!! My cousin graduated as the class Saludatorian! Yay Beverley!! They are now on a 7 day cruise, Lucky! Well school is almost done I have 4 days left, but yall are going to laugh or agree with me when I say I am not ready for them to go to 1st grade:( I LOVE my class and I am really sad that they are leaving me!! I do love this time of year though...they get so excited for summer and our days are random and filled with brain farts that I have to come up with cause I didn't plan accordingly!! Oh well!! Almost happy Summer!!!

0 comments: