BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 5, 2008

How does your garden grow?? (and lot's of pics!)

This weekend I went to Stephenville with my mom to help Memaw and Papa plant their flowers...We did a lot of work and had a lot of fun!! Those big pink and white flowers were given to them by my mom 10 years ago. When they moved from Comanche they pulled them out of the ground and brought them to Stephenville with them...Aren't they pretty?? When we came back Bob and I joined are friends Jodie and Jonathon for dinner at Joe T's, it's a monthly thing now!! As you can tell by the pics we had a blast!! And the cute little guy in the pictures is their son Jayden, he is soooooo cute and a great baby!! Enjoy all the pictures!!



-h/CIMG0038.JPG">








I guess he got bored with his company!!













4 comments:

Kara said...

those flowers are gorgeous! do you know what kind they are?

Leigh Ann said...

Ooooo, good job on the flowers! That little Jayden is too cute!

Erin said...

I have those exact flowers in my backyard...my grandma had this flowers blooming every year in her yard...when my grandparents both passed away and we sold thier house last spring, my mom, aunt, sister and cousins all took 3 bulbs to plants...and so this year was the first year for them to bloom in my backyard...and now every spring when these flowers bloom a little piece of my grandma will always be with me...whenever we move we may have to take them with us :)

Love me some Joe T's...

Wendi said...

So yes.. I stock your blog. I stock everyone's blog. And I read on facebook about your skirt at school.. oh my gosh. I was laughing. Only a few more weeks - can't wait until summer!! :)