BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby shower and Fun with Jonah!!

This was the adorable table we put together for Ranee's baby shower at school!! Thanks Leigh Ann for some of the decorations. Ranee is a volleyball player and coach on the side and we found a baby blue volleyball that says, "my first volley!" so cute, we all signed it for baby Dalton!


This is the diaper bag we got for her gift!!

The best kindergarten team ever!!

I love prego bellies, just not on me!!
I got bob a superhero puzzle for his birthday and Jonah was no help!!
Hhhmm?




I would love to have such a hot UPS man come to my door with a cute little puppy in his pouch and his fly down!! Jealous?


I mean really how cute????


We went to the park today cause it was soooo nice today!!
running with Bob

Me and Jonah boy!


OOps!! He got a hold of my camera holder!! What a great start to spring break!! Alot of shopping, Bob and Jonah time, and hopefully good weather!!

3 comments:

campers said...

so i don't get why the fly is down??

Leigh Ann said...

Shower looked really cute! And I think you would look cute with a pregnant belly...PLEASE!!!

Laura Webb said...

Haha..he was so embaressed that he made me make sure I told everyone that way no one could make fun of him:)