BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy 27th Bobby!!








Today was Bob's birthday!! We had a great weekend, ate ALOT, and got to spend alot of time together!! I love him so much and we have a blast everywhere we go!! We went to Snuffers on Friday night and then to Dragonberries, (I now know why kids in Southlake have a curfew!! OMG) Saturday we went to Chipolte, got Bob a haircut, went to Oldnavy, took a nap, played with Jonah, met my mom for dinner at Pappadeaux, and then we surprised Bob at the melting Pot with Leigh Ann and Jason!! It was our first time!! He loved it!! Then this morning we went to Bayley's for breakfast (our Fav), took Jonah for a walk, I went to a shower, picked Bob up, went to Academy to get bob new work boots, Borders, another walk and then went to get some AMAZING sushi at Lava Grill!!!!!! What a great weekend!!! He is so spoiled!! I love you honey and hope you had a great birthday!!! I love you!!

0 comments: