BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!

This year we didn't do too much for the 4th. My sister was in New York and Griff was in San Antonio. So my dad decided to come last minute. We shopped on Friday night, swam and had a hamburger at the pool, and then we went to Trulucks for dinner and then we heard a band playing at boomerjacks so we sat there for a couple of ours and listened to them and watched the fireworks across 121 in the distance. I had alot of fun here are some pics.
This is our first real holiday with Jonah, so as a pet owner I had to do the whole themed scarf thing... He didn't like it!!
My Boys
This was my first time making the typical 4th of July cake...the boys LOVED it...I love to bake but I rarely eat my goods...so they swore it was delicious!!
Yum
Sorry Jonah...just look at it!! Tease
I love this pic...Look how it looks like Jonah is smiling!!!
while my dad was in the shower this morning Jonah went in his room and got ALL of his socks, underwear and beach towel and put them all in a pile!! YUCK
His best buddy, Redman

Happy 4th of July

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the cake... traditional and yet yummy!