BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August is here!!

In the first 3 days of August we were pretty busy...Jonah was still recovering from his surgery, but he is doing much better, I think this picture shows you. We were playing with him on the floor and bob was reading and Jonah popped through his legs!! It was so cute so I took a pic. Bob doesn't want eveyone to think he posed for this...haha..its cute
Then on Saturday one of Griffin's childhood friends got married in Abilene so we all went. Bob left after the wedding cause he was having a high school guy friend get together, so this is our only pic!! He looked handsome!!
Leigh Ann and Amy looking lovely


Like Father like son...TWINS



Then on Sunday we celebrated Mammy and Dad's birthdays. We went to Red Lobster for lunch and then headed to mammy's for cake and presents. We had a lot of fun.
Mammy with all of her gifts! So spoiled
This is what I made for mammy...this is all of her fav candy

Leigh Ann trying to be susie homemaker
Jason saved Mammys life by resetting her VCR clock...she was soooo happy

This is my new bedding...My mom found this and wanted to buy it for Bob and I...I wasn't going to change my bedding till atleast 5 years...but she liked it and so we couln't refuse her offer...I think it looks nice. I need to go to Canton to jazz up my walls...


3 comments:

B said...

Super cute bedding! $2.99?????

Jessica said...

Looks like a super fun time. You look so pretty in all your photos! I really like your new bedding.

Kenli Shea said...

I guess I missed your phone call, saying you were in Abilene...cool hess.