BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Girls weekend in Fredericksburg!!


This past weekend some of my greatest girlfriends got in the car and headed to Fredericksburg. My co-teacher Mandy is from there (actually her house is in Harper, but we will pretend) and we stayed at her moms and had so much fun!! It was exactly what we needed right before we all head back to our classrooms...

This is the first thing we saw when we got into town at the grocery store!! Haha only in a small town...
This is what we saw going up the road to Mandy's house...Are you kidding?? That was so funny to me for some reason....it was a long ride and this was a perfect way to end it by running into the cows...
YIKES
On Saturday we went to town and shopped and ate on main street and then we made the quick trip to Luckenbach to get a drink and a t-shirt!! It was so hot so we didn't stay long!! I got a yellow and blue t-shirt!! Yes girls I will wear it to girls weekend in Nashville!! Go Siggies!!
Not a great picture but all the big hairy men watching us was!!
This is Mandy's back yard...this is where we swam and laid out afterwards!!! It was soooo much fun and refreshing...you could see the bottom and all the fishies!!

I fell of the AIR mattress...yes i know its not big but some how I did!!
SO cute


They have a cabin that we stayed in at the bottom of the hill from their house. It was sooooo much fun and can't wait to make this a tradition!! Love you girls!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like yall had so much fun. I think I want that pond/lake (?) in my back yard. How nice. Go Siggies! Very proud of you for going with a blue and YELLOW t-shirt. Can't wait to see a photo of it. All the adventures make me miss Texas...

Danielle said...

Hi Laura!
It was so much fun to see this pictures. Please tell Renee and Susan I said hello... I still count River Trails as my most favorite school I've been in because of my awesome team! Hope you have a great year!

Danielle Kelly

annalee said...

what a fun girls' weekend! i hope your week of school got better. hang in there, i know you are touching each of those munchkins' lives! thanks for entering the contest, i'd love to still cut some letters for you. check out the blog for details!