BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Don't worry, I'm alive!!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I really dont have an excuse, well kind of. School this year is and has been a whole new ballpark!! It's going to be a long, long year. Please pray for me that I can make it and still be normal at the end. Ill give you a brief explanation of what has been going on in each picture!! This is Jonah's little Halloween outfit!! I still haven't found a costume that looks cute or fits, he is sooo little!! His birthday is the 13th!! If you know me you know I am a little obssessed with Jonah, so I will try and make his 1st birthday special!!! I love him!!

Here is my2009-2010 class and our new shirts I helped design. I think they look great!!

Funny Picture of course

Mandy and I

A typical wild day action shot in the class!! They are waiting on me, but I was trying to get cute pics. Can you tell some of them aren't very patient?!

Sweet Alex

Quoc and Brianna

Amy and I at the PINK concert!! She had free tickets so she took me and I asked Ernie to go!!

Ern

Pink is such a great entertainer!!! She was awesome!!



I helped start the "Boos" at school and these are the 2 baskets I put together...so cute!!



Bob was on a candy diet, UNTIL I had left overs!! I caught him in the action!! BUSTED!!!





sorry Jonah!! I will post some more pics soon. Upcoming events:Jonah's birthday, homecoming(i think im going) baby shower for Karri, and my cousin's wedding!!! Happy Halloween Month!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT ALOT OF CHRISTMAS GIFT...I LIKE HOW THE FAMILY BACK TOGETHER

Anonymous said...

http://buystuff1.blogspot.com/