BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Field Day, Flower Day, and Mother's Day!!

We had our Kinder Field Day on Friday and the kids had a lot of fun...They were exhausted by the end of the day...My class is the purple team every year, so our shirts always turn out sooo cute!! Then Saturday morning my mom and I drove to Stephenville so we could spend the day with Memaw and Papa and plant their spring/summer flowers. Their yard always looks so good. Hope they enjoy it! Then on Sunday We spent the day at Leigh Ann and Jason's house for mother's day, (my mom was out of town!!! Hope you are enjoying your new NANO Coco?? Happy Mother's day! We love you! So does Holt, even though he pooped on you:) ) We made shredded pork, poppers, corn on the cob and potato salad. Leigh got some pretty flowers from Jason and I got her some jewelry (shocker!) and Mom got her a Luby's gift card. I think all the moms in our family had a great day and weekend!!




























1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Awesome. Thanks for telling me I really needed make-up! At least Holt looks cute:)