BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 26, 2010

Mondays are my Favorite day of the week!!

Monday Nights=This little guy and softball games...We always take dinner over to Leigh's house and then we head over to the game...I did as much as I could for Leigh Ann the hour I was there...He is such a good baby; I got to burp, change, kiss, put PJs on, swaddled, and then put him to bed...I'm getting better...Leigh Ann was able to use the restroom and fix dinner, we make a good team!!BURP!!
Working on making a dirty diaper
Funny face, but little do you know, he just made a BIG Poo!! Good Boy Holt!!
Happy he made a poo:)
Mommy snuck in some sweet kisses!!




I took a naked picture when mommy left the room!! Look at those rolls!!
Look at him looking at me:)
After my aunt duties, I headed to the game to find these friends...Sweet Karri and Cole
Katie and one of her babies
Love him
Look at those cheeks!!
Amber and Jenna

And there's#31 doing an AWESOME job in the outfield...Even though they lost, Bob did a great job!! I had a great Monday night!

2 comments:

B said...

Holt is SO cute! Love it!

Cassie said...

Seriously. Holt is SUCH a cute baby!! I want to eat him up :)

Also, I'm pretty certain that Bob plays at the same field as Austin...Farmers Branch on Monday nights? Small world. Maybe they'll even play each other? I'll have to look into this :)