BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Holt Bradley Booker is here!!

Today was such a fun day!! Holt is EVERYTHING and more! The pictures say it all...I was in the delivery room with Leigh Ann and Jason, and could give you the play by play, but I want that to be something that she does when she gets home...Just know that it all happened REALLY fast and turned out to be a smooth sailing delivery. Until I get permission to tell the birth story, I will let Leigh Ann do all that...Enjoy the precious pics!!
































6 comments:

Tiffany said...

He is SO stinkin' cute! I can't wait to hear the birth story! And I can't wait to meet him! Love all the pictures!

Kipley said...

So precious! What a cutie! I definitely can see Leigh Ann in him.
Thanks for the update!

campers said...

yay for more pics!!!! I can't wait to meet him!!!

andydawn said...

HOW STINKING CUTE IS HE!!!! YAY...I am so glad everyting went well and he is here :)

B said...

Ahhhhh!!! What a cutie!! Congrats Aunt Laura!

The Davis Daily said...

Thanks auntie for posting pics! I was dying! I got to counting her labor hours and it was really short,or seemed that way. I am so proud of her and can't wait for Holt to meet little Davis. Tell her we love her and congrats