BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Helping out with Holt!

Coco and Holt. This is my moms home away from home...you will usually find her sitting in this very spot. Holt loves his Coco!! She has been a huge blessing to Jason and Leigh helping them adjust to new parents!!
Today I took the day off to help Leigh Ann out with Holt. We had so much fun with NO sleep...I tried too hard to help that I only ended up with spread out 4 hours of sleep...I'm NOT ready to be a mom!! I think the sleep thing is the only thing that is keeping me from being excited about it...that's a tough job. Holt is such a good baby and soooo cute...we had fun, I'm the burping champ, baby clothes folder, and picture taker and I LOVE doing all those jobs to help Leigh Ann out!! He looks like Jason now huh??



Dazed and confused!!

On a side note...early this morning Leigh Ann heard a loud "thump!" We couldn't figure out what it was, and then Leigh looked outside and saw the bird laying on the ground...he had flown into the glass:( I was sooo sad and Leigh Ann and mom could have cared less....I checked on the bird more than Holt today:(





This is where you will usually find Leigh Ann...this is her "feeding" spot. Holt loves his mommy!!TIRED

Just burped and feeling good.

I love him more than words could express...I am a very proud aunt!!


Thank you for letting me come hangout today!! I can't wait till summer!!!! I love you Holt:)

4 comments:

B said...

So sweet! He is lucky to have such an awesome aunt!

campers said...

thanks for the pics!!!!

The Davis Daily said...

it's fun being an auntie, isn't it! Tell Leigh she looks great. Thanks for the update and pictures.

allyo said...

He is so cute. I can't wait to meet sweet Holt. Being an Aunt looks good on you! Give Leigh hugs from me.