BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Wrap up with Holt!

We had so much fun this weekend playing, feeding (Leigh Ann), watching, holding, staring, and loving on Mr. Holt. He is soooooo amazing. I know he is not "MY" baby, but now I know what all those moms are talking about when you feel that new love!! He is so spoiled beyond means. He slept yesterday ALOT in his crib, which made us all happy, Coco watched him while we all went to dinner too. Leigh Ann and Jason are doing so good about sharing time with Holt, family, and all their visitors. They are awesome parents! Bob and I are so lucky to live in the same town, I don't know how I could wait to see that lil booger. I have a lot of pics so enjoy. I'm not a crazy aunt, its just hard not taking pics of him!! Enjoy!






He loves his passy (sp)






Getting a manicure!

Cute Feet


He looks like Griffin in the one above.
Kisses from mom and dad.
Lots of hair!!
Coco and Holt
Headed to see Holt come home!Wonder who this is from?
Showing off his new shirt
Here they come!!!!






Welcome Home Bookers
Introducing Jonah and Holt
First time in his crib!


I snuck in their room to see what they were doing...Shocker??? All we did while they slept was watch Holt sleep...Who would have thought watching people sleep would be sooo much fun?

Griffin entertaining himself till its his turn to hold Holt
Sleepy



Hope you enjoyed the picks...I guess I will be blogging more...I actually have a reason now!! Glad he is here, but now its back to reality. 36 school das left till summer!!!! Im sooo excited!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

So precious! He is such a little cutie!! Isn't being an aunt the best??

The Davis Daily said...

What a sweet and very loved little boy! He is so adorable and Leigh Ann looks great. Give her and Jason our love!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.