BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I love it all!!










Ok, I know these aren't my pics, but I forgot my camera so nice Rosalyn said I could copy some so I could put them on my blog so I could show off all my cute friends to my family! I can't even begin to describe how much fun we had...I have some really great friends...I really think all we did this weekend was laugh and play with the cutest babies ever!! I hope you all can see how much fun we had just by looking at all the great pics! I am sure there are alot more pics to come cause we took alot of pics!! But Kenli won't post them till next years reunion!! haha...I love all of you girls and I am so blessed to have you guys in my life!!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

LOVE it! I am SO glad you got to make this years reunion...you better not miss another one! You liven it up more than you know:)

Allison said...

Also, glad you were there this weekend! For some reason I feel it would not have been the same without you! Now YOU better comment ;)!

Z said...

i thought you would enjoy the video of will. i am sure he misses you too!

Kara said...

umm...that comment was from me. i didn't know zach was signed in