BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 21, 2007

POOP not POOPED!!

I am going to save you the trouble and not post a picture!! This is one of my random blogs...Ok, so I teach kinder as you know...so maybe this is normal, but last time I checked it's not! I have delt with more poop in these past 4 weeks than you will ever know!! I am so over it and don't know what to do...I have rubber gloves on me all the time now! Is anyone else having this problem at school?? Leave it to me to blog about poo!!

3 comments:

Kara said...

sick. that's gross. so sorry!
i have to deal with poop everyday, but it's a little different. egh.

sharon said...

5 year olds are precious. they say and do cute things. but sometimes it pays to teach 10 year olds. :)

Kathi P said...

i just found your blog a couple of weeks ago and love reading it! as was expected, it cracks me up! no, i don't have to deal with poop as a middle school teacher(at least, not yet) ...any kid who did that would be committing social suicide.