BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 7, 2007

Really?

Ok, so school has been in for 9 days, but I guess this is what I get for teaching kinder...I had to leave school today cause I had a temperature of 101...and then went to the Dr. to find out I have strep throat!! Are you kidding me?? It sucks and now I can't go to my friends wedding this weekend...my sister is also at home really sick too with a Kidney Infection!! Really?? So all you that have great weekend plans, think about Leigh Ann and I as we are cooped up in the house!! Oh, I also had to get 2 shots and Leigh got one...I forgot how much I don't like them...that's why I have the picture I do!!

7 comments:

Kara said...

bummer! get some rest...

sharon said...

shoot. that is what we get for choosing to spend our days in germ city! i thought i had strep last week, but luckily, the test was negative. i'll have to check on that leigh ann...

Erin said...

Hey Girl...it's Erin from River Trails...this is so funny but I'm a blogger too...I was checking my blogs this morning and reading a comment on one of my friends blogs and then I clicked on another blog and read a few comments and then another and some how landed on your blog...it is such a small world...how funny. I have blogged for little over a year and have a few friends that do it too but I do it mostly for family and friends that don't live here so they can keep up with little Miss Kayden...I love doing it and my family loves checking it...so cool...now I know someone else that is a blogger...sorry you are sick that stinks. Get to feeling better and see you on Monday...
Here is Kayden's blog address
kaydenaverysimpson.blogspot.com

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

shots...well, I've grown to love them seeing as I get two weekly for allergies! I'm sorry you are sick. My sister got sick the first week! haha@!!! I'm so glad you joined the blog world. I guess Leigh Ann will continue blog stalking huh! :)

Rosalyn said...

Hess I'm so sorry...get better soon!!!

Natalie said...

I feel ya, girl! Those little ones are walking germs. I have already missed a day (day 8) due to Pink Eye... in both eyes! I hope you feel better soon. And keep taking vitamins; especially C.

campers said...

uhh I feel a little out of the loop....I just found your blog! I heard about the sickness LA had! YUCK! Hope you are feeling better