BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 23, 2008

A feast, a wedding, and a bed of flowers!!

























On Friday we had a feast for our kinder kids, and as you can tell it was alot of fun and really cute, (and alot of work!) Then on Saturday morning Leigh, Jason, and I drove to Stephenville to have an early Thanksgiving since Leigh and Jason can't be there. Then Leigh and I drove to Comanche, TX to go to my dearest friend and college roommates wedding. The wedding was amazing, beautiful, and she was breathtaking!! I am so glad that I was able to go. Then Leigh and I met Bob and Jason at Memaw's to help plant flowers in there flower bed for the winter. We had fun, we were goofy, and we were glad we got to see them and spend quality time together!! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

1 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Thanks for putting up every picture...I have some of my own to post:)