BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Extravaganza!!

I love Amy's new haircut!!
We love plaid!!


We found another person who does too!! Hi mom!

All the adults!!
Mom and Dave
Don't ask!

Can you tell who my mom's favorite child is??

Trying to make my mom smile normal!!

Griffin and Amy!!

Me without my husband on Thanksgiving!!

Do you see a resemblance to my blush brush???

Leg wrestle! Go AMY!!

A cold Leigh Ann and Amy at the ACU game!


We are getting nervous at this point!





Sad Wildcat fans!
But overall we had a great thanksgiving break! What is next you ask?? Well, River Trails Christmas party, 2 ARDS, first-sixth grade Christmas play which I am directing, my class Christmas party, and lots of shopping!! 15 more class days teacher friends!! WE can do it!!!!

2 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

hooray! 15 more class days. hope you survive the madness.

campers said...

cold...and fun!!! only 15 more days...14 if you don't count today!