BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 6, 2008

River Trails Christmas Party!!















Last night we had our school's Christmas Party. I was on the committee that was in charge of it and I think that we had a pretty good time!! The food was good, the company was good, and each couple was to bring a toy for TOYS FOR TOTS and we filled up a whole drop off location box! We had a blast and then headed over to City Streets to dance to celebrate Susan's and my birthday!! Nothing like a night of dancing!! Next on the agenda my 26th birthday, Christmas play,mine and Bob's anniversary, and lots and lots of Kinder Christmas activities!!
P.S. If any of you live in the area of HEB, every year Santa comes on a helicopter to every elementary school on the 18th and 19th... Santa is coming to my school on the 18th @ 8:15 if anyone is interested!! It is such a fun time and experience especially if you have kiddos!!
I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!

1 comments:

Kenli Shea said...

I would just like to say, you came in town again and did not call me. Real cool.