BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Birthday fun!!

This is what I got from Bobby!! Such a good gift giver!


My new baby!! My blackberry!! (cheesy)


my ring from Bob



These are ALL the flowers my kiddos got me on my birthday! 46 roses:)


My presents from my family!!
Dinner @ Grand Lux
yum yum!!
Mom and her best bud mark!!

This is what I picked for my dessert, Potato eggrolls!!
Jealous? I think im the only human being who would do this!!
celebrating at Leigh Ann's
So cute!
lots of gifts and fun!!
Thank you to everyone who made my birthday such a special one!! I had alot of fun and loved ALL of my presents!! Lots of jewelry, can't wait to wear it all!! Next on my plate, the school play. I have practice Monday, Tuesday, dress rehearsal on Wednesday, Santa comes at 8:15 on Thursday, play at 9:00, ARD @ 12:30, class party @ 1:30, then the 7:00 pm performance that night, and Friday morning the play one more time @ 9:00!!!
Who wishes they were ME??????

1 comments:

campers said...

happy bday!!! Looks like you had a good one!