BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Finishing up the year with LOTS of pictures

The director with her lovely assistants, you guys are the best!! My lovely North pole friends waiting for the curtains to open!!

Mrs. and the Mr.
Trying to keep up with the lines!
The whole Surfin Santa Cast
Some of my backstage beauties!!
Two of my best friends showed up to the play and surprised me!! Thanks guys you are the best!!
Jodie and Jayden, they came to watch the play!!
Patiently waiting for Santa's arrival, no helicopter, dang fog! We were waiting too!!
Best Buds

THERE HE IS!!

SMILE

There are some of Santa's helpers

Mrs. Webb and Tori
Class party


Yummy Food
My pitiful class Christmas tree, I like it!



We love our new books from the book exchange!

Class Picture

The ladies, my special ed teacher and her assistant



Surfin Santa school play

One of the scene changes
Last performance speech

All the 6th graders that were in the playLeigh and Jason couldn't make it but they met up with us for dinner afterwards!!Jayden is my biggest fanNow this is me on the couch recovering from Strep throat, go figure, I am exhausted but had a blast and I guess now I have to rest and finish shopping!!



>

1 comments:

B said...

YAY for your awesome play... Boo for strep! Call me when you are feeling better!