BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Girls weekend and Go WILDCATS!

This weekend I ventured to Abilene to have our annual girls weekend. It was so much fun and I was sad I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted, but we were laughing and having so much fun I forgot to get my camera out alot!! I love my friends and was so glad to hang out with them. JEN PERKINS is my favorite friend, she is the best, most beautiful, loving, and FORGIVING!! Jen, how will I ever make it up to you?? Besides my lovely comments, my snoring made her move to the couch:( I felt so bad, I guess the bed was so comfortable I snored the night away!! I love you girls and I am so blessed to have you all in my life, thanks for the greatest weekend. I LOVE ANSON LIGHTS FOR LIFE!!! :) We were also able to go to the ACU football game, it was hot but fun!! We are now 10-0 and have our first playoff game on Nov. 22 in Abilene. Griffin and dad have worked so hard at all the games I know they are excited too!! I had a great weekend and am looking forward to Nashville 2009!! (P.S. Coming book convention will be Nov. 12th next year.!)













































4 comments:

Kara said...

you are so funny...
we will make sure to do anson lights every time we do abilene reunions since you loved it so much!
had a blast!

Jen said...

you already have! i love blog shout outs. and i love you.

kristin fulghum said...

i didn't know you knew erika and rosalyn. erika moved into my room after i got married! so funny.

Rosalyn said...

Hess... I miss you already!