BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Hills are Alive!!!


I'm sorry I can't help it! I love the Hills!! I can't wait till tonight when the beautiful yet dramatic ladies from the Hills return!! I really don't like Heidi and Spencer, but tonight they show how he proposes to her and all that jazz, and I cant wait! I know I am a loser from writing this, but those of you who do watch the Hills can agree with me that tonight's premiere is going to be great!! I can already tell that my sister is going to make fun of me for this one...oh wait, she is having a "Hills" party!!! Maybe I'll go, but I don't want any distractions...Lauren, Heidi, Audrina, and Whitney I'll see you tonight!!! Starts at 9:00 on MTV and it's a full hour!! YEAH!!!

3 comments:

Blake and Moriah said...

I love the Hills, too! -Mo

chess said...

you ARE a goof!!! Is Leigh Ann REALLY having a party?

Kenli Shea said...

I love the Hills too and it is never a good idea to watch a show you love with many people.