BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New Year, New kiddos, Can't Wait!!!


So I went to my classroom yesterday just wanting to get a few things done....Well, 7 hours later, I'M DONE!! Yeah!! I'm so glad to have that out of the way!! I can't wait for this year...no test, no ESL study courses, and more money!! Last year was really hard for Bob and I...I wanted to sooo bad love and be there for my kids and Bob 100%, but all the stress of those tests kept me from that! Now its a new year and I can't wait to be a better teacher and wife....Those are the 2 most important things in my life right now....and without all the prayers we got, we wouldn't be here right now!! God's work is soooo amazing!! This is a picture from "Snow Day" last year at school, can't wait to see those crazy kiddos too!!!

1 comments:

The CineManiac said...

You're teaching the future of America?!?!?
I'm sure they're in great hands!
By the way I'm gonna be a Dad!