BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 27, 2007


Ok, where do I start...I know I have alot of teacher friends, so hopefully you can relate to what I went through today!! Now don't get me wrong...I have a great class this year, its just the first day of kindergarten!! I don't know how many of you teach kinder but...holy cow, today was out of control...Its been a while since I have been around 21 5 year olds! Now if you are a teacher please let me know if you had the same kind of day I did, I am absolutely exhausted!! The picture above is of our kinder team, aren't we cute? We did not plan at all to wear black and white, just worked out that way, crazy huh?? But my day got much better when I came home at 6:30...I walked into a spotless house, vacuumed and all, bed made, dishes, and fluffing and to roses!! Bob cleaned all day and gave me flowers!! How lucky am I? He is amazing!! And he had already left for work...so I will have to give him a big kiss when he gets home!! Hope all you teachers out there survived!!! Have a great year!!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I was blog-surfing and came across you. I also teach Kindergarten. The first day was KILLER, but now that it's the 11th day, it's just a little-killer. We really have quite a job!! Hope things get better for you as the days go by. Gotta break those babies in!